Our vacuum equipment is used in a wide range of industries, e.g. chemical, food, pharmaceutical, vacuum metallurgical, vacuum heat treatment, semiconductor, vacuum coating and R&D.
With a total area of 8,000 m2 our company can process assembled pieces up to 64 tons.
We offer the following customised manufacturing services:
- Design, strength calculation, process design of vacuum, pressure and special equipment
- Welding of carbon steels, high-alloy stainless steels, duplex steels, nickel alloys, clad carbon and stainless steels
- Our employees are certified in all NDT Level II methods according to EN ISO 9712
- CNC machining of work pieces with a maximum weight of 40 tons and a length of 15 metres
- Assembly of complete equipment including assembly of mechanical, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic pieces
- Functional testing of assembled equipment
- Cleaning of individual components and subsequent assembly of these components in clean room conditions
(ISO 7) according to ISO 14644 for special projects