STREICHER develops and constructs multi-purpose research vacuum chambers made of stainless steel (1.4301).
These consist of a vacuum tank, pipeline DN 800, seal and fittings.
In addition to development, manufacturing, assembly, delivery and final inspection, the range of services includes:
- A residual gas analysis (RGA) – small amounts of residual gases that are released after pumping
remaining in a vacuum chamber are analysed
- The testing of non-volatile residues (NVR) for all parts of the chamber
- A polish of the vacuum surface to 0.8 Ra
- A subsequent electropolishing of the entire vacuum surface
- Ultimate vacuum level: 3,8 x 10-8 mbar
- ISO 7 clearoom compaitibility acc. to EN ISO 14644